• Lovely Readers,

    WE are happy you have found your way to our little humble shop. Each of these items you see here have been hand-crafted and designed by us. Love, smile and pain is the bond of SheDazzles that is made by the goldenly touch of an ARCHITECT, engineered multimedia motion by a design ENGINEER and together with the injections of never-ending supports of a DENTIST.Do check back from time to time for more unique designs & be sure to like our fanpage at SheDazzles if you get a chance!
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

    A little update...life as we know it


    Dear Readers,
    “A lot of things are inherent in life -change, birth, death, aging, illness, accidents, calamities, and losses of all kinds- but these events don't have to be the cause of ongoing suffering. Yes, these events cause grief and sadness, but grief and sadness pass, like everything else, and are replaced with other experiences. The ego, however, clings to negative thoughts and feelings and, as a result, magnifies, intensifies, and sustains those emotions while the ego overlooks the subtle feelings of joy, gratitude, excitement, adventure, love, and peace that come from Essence. If we dwelt on these positive states as much as we generally dwell on our negative thoughts and painful emotions, our lives would be transformed.”
    Gina Lake
    First and foremost, happy holidays. I truly hope that your days are filled with fun and laughter and I really do hope that your days are better than mine.
    I thank you all my readers very much for visiting my little blog and admiring my little trinkets which I have always loved and most of all so patiently waiting. For those who have visited our fan page must have read about the life and misfortunes that I had in this past couple of months. It started with my appendicitis and my dearest mommy had stroke just 2 weeks before my sister's wedding and that left me with no choice but  to put on hold my life passion temporarily. It was never my intention but unfortunately it was unavoidable. Truly apologies that I have not reply any of your emails or messages. I was not myself for quite sometime. I was really depressed for a while.
    “Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows not; and often times we call a man cold when he is only sad.”
    Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
    It was almost 2 months after the stroke attack, Mama finally took her first step in the rehab and walked. It was really slow steps but it was a huge progress. She started with 5 steps a day which then increase to 10 and in few weeks she can finally walked by using sticks. It was a miracle as I watched her skills develop progressively. It was not fast but we are very grateful. I would give up anything to see my Mama back to herself. Good news is the doctors were saying that Mama's recovery was really fast and a miracle. Well there were always times when she just felt like giving up hopes and quitting but we will not let that happen. We  have nothing else to ask but being so grateful to Allah for making us go through these hard times together and with patience.
    
    mama-mother-daughter-shedazzles
    This was the picture taken during Eid 2 years ago.
    The most difficult moment was definitely during the week that my sister Sarah get weds. Mama had to be admitted to the hospital twice because she was so exhausted and tired and helpless and she had to force herself to be strong for my sister's sake. The first was exactly after the solemnization, exactly after the guests left and she just al of a sudden had a seizure. She tried hard to stay up until the event ended but I guess maybe she was trying too hard. Ambulance were called and she was admitted to the ER later that night. She had to stay there for few nights and even during my sister's reception, she was still warded. However the doctors allowed her to leave for a while because she's starting to feel better but I guess the event was too time consuming for her that she had to be admitted again that night.
    
    sister-wedding-solemnization-wedding-reception-shedazzles-stroke-recovery-shedazzles
    During the solemnization at our house, Mama tried hard to stay strong
     The whole week was very, very, hectic. I think it was the most hectic moment in my life. Mama has always been a perfectionist in all aspects. She wanted to do a lot of things, a lot of decos, a lot of stuffs for the wedding. She just had a lot of ideas to throw and that made her stress for not being able to do it. So we thought we just had to work really super hard with hopes that we meet her expectations. I was crying most of the time when we were preparing but of course, not in front of her. I'm the eldest and thus I had to be the strongest. We were really thankful that our relatives came and help. That helps to ease the burden.
     
    wedding-reception-shedazzles-stroke-recovery-shedazzles
    During the reception
    wedding-reception-vegetables-decoration
    Awesome 'pelamin' which was connected to 'Pulau Cinta' via the 'Jambatan Kasih'. Don't be surprise but a doctor designed this. Mama was delighted to see the grandeur pelamin. I really like the idea of using chillies and long beans as the main deco at the santapan area
    wedding-reception-shedazzles
    Family photo at the reception. Luckily Dr Mad, the wedding planner eventually prepares a special ramp for mama to go up the stage.
    wedding-sister-reception-family
    Me & Jaja completely left with no makeup and a very tired face. Only Sarah who glows that day.
    This was at the lobby foyer where we had photo displays. I designed the background and I really like it but yeah, it was Mama's idea tho to use the old records.
    Thought of sharing some pics with you people. I am glad that my sister's wedding is over. At least Mama don't have to think hard anymore and just enjoys her recovery. The doctor says she needs at least a year to fully recover from stroke. I'm praying and praying for Mama and Abah to be in good health. I did felt sorry for Sarah during her wedding as it was her big day and all of these happenings but she was really tough and I'm glad that she still had her joy and happiness despite all the obstacles that we had gone through.

    "Recovery is something that you have to work on every single day and it's something that it doesn't get a day off."
    - Demi Lovato
    Having said that, I don't want to bore all you people with my sad stories and here's the good news! I am doing all my best to get my feet back on the ground and back to this passion. I accepted all that happened and I am trying hard to embrace life as how it should be. I thank Allah for giving us all the strengths and patience that we definitely need in our most difficult times. I am blessed to have really dedicated fans who have been patiently waiting and waiting. I am now back in my studio and am trying hard to put things together again as it is all in pieces, not forget to mention my messy studio that needs some really serious cleaning. There are so many things that I want to do and have planned but just had to put on hold.

    I am so sorry for the slow response and for the long wait but I assure you it won't be for long. I'll be updating soon. Mostly the not-so-new-designs-but-didn't-have-time-to-blog jewelries. If you know anyone who had stroke, please don't hesitate to share. I'd love to hear about it.
    Recovery is something that you have to work on every single day and it's something that it doesn't get a day off.
    Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/d/demilovato433150.html#oD0x3iEjoO3itKRM.99
    “You were sick, but now you're well again, and there's work to do.”
    Kurt Vonnegut
     Please do stay with me in this journey, love.

    Loads and loads of Love,

    Search This Blog

     

    IT'S JUST US, LOVE ;)

    handmade

    handmade

    To design & To Create


    "The design is only the beginning. It is the final technical steps of the craftsmanship that truly unveils the essence of the design."

    This blog is dedicated for my passion to design & create ART JEWELRY. What started as a fascination with colour turned into an excitable obsession and addiction. Drawn heavily upon modern arts, particularly ARCHITECTURE of colours, textures & shapes - the work of SheDazzles strives to address true beauty, femininity, sensual WORKS OF ART.


    It is not just a piece of decoration that we wear everyday, but also a piece of art that is inspired by our nature & lives.



    Dedication

    This hobby blog is dedicated to my Mama who has been the most supportive person more than I can ever imagine.

    "My mother is the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my Momma. I attribute all my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her. "

    Archives