• Lovely Readers,

    WE are happy you have found your way to our little humble shop. Each of these items you see here have been hand-crafted and designed by us. Love, smile and pain is the bond of SheDazzles that is made by the goldenly touch of an ARCHITECT, engineered multimedia motion by a design ENGINEER and together with the injections of never-ending supports of a DENTIST.Do check back from time to time for more unique designs & be sure to like our fanpage at SheDazzles if you get a chance!
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

    THE JEWELRY ARTIST




    Hello,


     “Life, in its own funny and unexpected ways, has put jewelry along the way and as soon as it came into my path, something inside me instantly clicked and felt right.” - CECILIA ECHEVERRI V.

    Being completely honest with you, I cannot say, like many others would do, ‘I knew what I want to do in life’.
    Having said that, I knew I’m an artist since the first time I knew crayons. At that time, it was mainly on drawings, paintings, papier mache, collage, paper crafts, card making and etc. I remember the first jewelry that I made was when I was 10. It was a ring with peyote stitch using black seed beads, which my mom’s pen pal, all the way from Chicago had sent a full box of jewelry making kits to us for Christmas present. We don’t celebrate Christmas, but she has never missed sending us pressies on Christmases.

    As I grew older, went to university, I didn’t really had the opportunity to do things that I truly enjoy doing all this while. After 6 years of studying architecture, then its time to work. My life was mainly, purely dedicated to work. Then one day, it just clicks to me that I should been doing what I love, not loving what I do.

    All of a sudden I am myself once more. The spiritual re-awakening to my creative abilities was… like being born again. It made me remember the joy I had when I was a child.

    And I understood that there was no going back, my creative self had risen to the surface, once and for all.” -CECILIA ECHEVERRI V.

    Obviously, it has been a time of deep reflection of who I really am and what I want to do with my life and where it leads me to. I am constantly thinking of a career change and responsibility of turning my passion into career. Pursuing my passion is like returning home to my fun and cheerful childhood where everything is possible.

    Being an Architect, thus I have always walked through the path of art. As much as I enjoy art, somehow I do not feel the same with buildings. I was lost for a while. Jewelry arrived at my life when I am really in the need to de-stress my architecture life.

    So I turned to internet, looking for some ideas when I suddenly decided to give it another try. I searched for my first jewelry making kit that I had when I was younger (after years of abandoning them) and try it once again. At first it was mainly for my own hobby but fortunately, my friends really adore my designs. I hurriedly started doing some charm bracelets using the box full of beads and selling them to my work-mates (which worked out very well!). And before I even knew it, I have become really addicted to jewelry making. I started to explore all the possibilities that jewelry making would offer me and it has become an endless journey and I really, really love it.

    “Life gives you tough lessons, but never insurmountable challenges!”

    I am so happy that you are walking with me through this journey of passion as I slowly build this site. Every single piece was design to develop a unique voice and way of expressing myself in this craft. At this point, I am still doing this on part time basis. I really wish that one day I would be able to spend my full time doing personally meaningful work.

    “When we long for life without difficulties, remind us that oaks grow strong in contrary winds and diamonds are made under pressure.  ~Peter Marshall”

    I hope SheDazzles also resonates deeply with your wants and needs about jewelry. Last but not least, I hope all of you will love my designs as much I love them very much.

    I’d love to hear from you,please tell me about yourself.



    Love,





    Search This Blog

     

    IT'S JUST US, LOVE ;)

    handmade

    handmade

    To design & To Create


    "The design is only the beginning. It is the final technical steps of the craftsmanship that truly unveils the essence of the design."

    This blog is dedicated for my passion to design & create ART JEWELRY. What started as a fascination with colour turned into an excitable obsession and addiction. Drawn heavily upon modern arts, particularly ARCHITECTURE of colours, textures & shapes - the work of SheDazzles strives to address true beauty, femininity, sensual WORKS OF ART.


    It is not just a piece of decoration that we wear everyday, but also a piece of art that is inspired by our nature & lives.



    Dedication

    This hobby blog is dedicated to my Mama who has been the most supportive person more than I can ever imagine.

    "My mother is the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my Momma. I attribute all my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her. "

    Archives