• Lovely Readers,

    WE are happy you have found your way to our little humble shop. Each of these items you see here have been hand-crafted and designed by us. Love, smile and pain is the bond of SheDazzles that is made by the goldenly touch of an ARCHITECT, engineered multimedia motion by a design ENGINEER and together with the injections of never-ending supports of a DENTIST.Do check back from time to time for more unique designs & be sure to like our fanpage at SheDazzles if you get a chance!
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

    Passion and Profession



    "If you want to be happy for a day, go on a picnic.
    If you want to be happy for a week, go on a holiday.
    If you want to be happy for a month, get married.
    If you want to be happy for a year, inherit property. 
    If you want to be happy for a lifetime, choose the job that you like." - Author unknown

    “When work is a pleasure,life is a joy, when work is duty, life is slavery.”- Maxim Gorky

    I must say that the most difficult part of doing this is to balance my career as Architect and my passion for making accessories.  By saying this, I am very much confident that I am not the only person who is having this big dilemma of passion and profession. Many people these days hate their jobs and wish they were doing something else. I actually love my work, the scope of work that I am doing now in the office, the adrenaline that iget when I am rushing for my deadlines, the momentum that I get when I am drawing, the social life when I'm seeing my clients, the enthusiasm when I learn something new. It's just crazy but I actually enjoy it. Getting out of bed every morning, followed by five long, bleak days, is not really a major struggle for me. Well at least for the time being. I believe that most people spend our highest-energy hours working and families get what's left to share. But it is a fact too that most of us can't just quit our jobs, just like that. 


    "Don't let your job become just a paycheck. At its best, your job can be an expression of creativity." - " Jane Boucher

    On the other hand, I am also another plain, ordinary person who just loves looking beautiful, and getting my hands on those beautiful accessories and jewelries and blink in on! It's not so much on the end product, but the state of feeling that I am going through when designing my jewelries, it is something un-explainable  and an indescribable feeling that I didn't get from my day job. It's a mixture of peace and serene and most of all the creativity just flows unstoppable and finally something just wow have just been created. The passion and feeling that I get through just feels like I am rebuilding the world for the people and it makes all things alive and significant.

    "Passion is energy. Feel the power that comes from focusing on what excites you." 
    Oprah Winfrey 

    Having said that, i had actually submitted my resignation letter to my current company twice already and i had backed up my decision twice too. Apparently my current boss thinks I am too worth it to let go. The latest resignation letter came to my boss's desk on last October and February 2013 was supposed to be my last month. At the end on my supposed-to-be-my-last-day, my boss counter offered me and we made quite a deal and arrangements so i can still focused on my journey to turn my passion into profession. Though i know architecture doesn't work that way, but i decided to give one last try and see how it goes. I hope i have made the right choice though i wasn't so sure now but he's allowing me to take 2 weeks break just for me to sort out things that i wanted to do.

    wish i could tell how life as an architect works but it's going to be a very long post and I don't want to bore you readers with the story of my miserable life. I do not know how  future is gonna be. I wish they could tell me so I can just wait for it to come. ;) There are so many things that I wanted to do. I wish I have the guts to just leave everything and take the risk and follow my dreams. I pray that one day Allah gives me the strength and confident that I need to achieve my dreams. But for the time being, I am still an employed worker and I have to fulfill my responsibility to the company as long as I am still working with them. 

    Last but not least, I am truly sorry if I have not been able to reply any of your emails in time and had to delay some orders. I am till struggling to balance both my passion and career and oh boy, damn it's difficult! I wish all my fans and readers a happy life in whatever you do and please don't hesitate to get in touch with me. I may be slow but I always reply my mails. Thanks for your time. ;)

    "Make your passion your profession"





    Search This Blog

     

    IT'S JUST US, LOVE ;)

    handmade

    handmade

    To design & To Create


    "The design is only the beginning. It is the final technical steps of the craftsmanship that truly unveils the essence of the design."

    This blog is dedicated for my passion to design & create ART JEWELRY. What started as a fascination with colour turned into an excitable obsession and addiction. Drawn heavily upon modern arts, particularly ARCHITECTURE of colours, textures & shapes - the work of SheDazzles strives to address true beauty, femininity, sensual WORKS OF ART.


    It is not just a piece of decoration that we wear everyday, but also a piece of art that is inspired by our nature & lives.



    Dedication

    This hobby blog is dedicated to my Mama who has been the most supportive person more than I can ever imagine.

    "My mother is the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my Momma. I attribute all my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her. "

    Archives