• Lovely Readers,

    WE are happy you have found your way to our little humble shop. Each of these items you see here have been hand-crafted and designed by us. Love, smile and pain is the bond of SheDazzles that is made by the goldenly touch of an ARCHITECT, engineered multimedia motion by a design ENGINEER and together with the injections of never-ending supports of a DENTIST.Do check back from time to time for more unique designs & be sure to like our fanpage at SheDazzles if you get a chance!
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

    Life is an Art




    “Life is an art, and you are the artist.”
    -Author unknown

    Life has been your art. You have set yourself to music. Your days are your sonnets.
    - Oscar Wilde


    First and foremost, I d like to thank you all for spending little time of your life to read my art blog. You can choose to ignore but I really glad you choose not to. I truly believe that life is about making decision whether it’s a bad choice, it is still a choice. We control our lives. Our mind controls our body, not the other way round. I’m not an anthropologist or a philosopher but I’ve always love arts and poems ever since I was small. Some friends even call me sentimental and some backstabbing friends called me an emo freak but hey, I’d rather be an emo freak than be a person with dry heart (hati kering) and not accomplish anything in life.

    I learned that life isn’t always happy and friends can become enemies. But I also believe that there’s good in everything. In fact, actually most of my charm bracelets designs derived from my own life experience. I’m so thankful that my mom had provided me with a very memorable childhood experience. Having had all those outdoors activities and arts stuffs stimulates me very much. I really enjoy the feeling of channeling my life experience through my jewelry designs. Wow suddenly I feel like I’m the Taylor Swift version of jewelry artist! She wrote her songs based on her life experience and I think it’s totally wonderful. In fact, its awesome!!! Would be great to have her as a customer..teeheee…

    Well I guess its true that life is an art and you set your own music into it. Some may say that life is more important than art but what a poor life would be without it. Actually, life is like a painting, it’s just that it has no eraser or even backspace key.

    Mr Albert Einstein has quoted,

    I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.

    I totally agree but the happiest thing about art is that art is free.

    Last but not least, I hope you’ll take care and enjoy your day. Most important thing is to do what you love and love what you do!! J


    Sisterly Love, 
    SheDazzles




    Search This Blog

     

    IT'S JUST US, LOVE ;)

    handmade

    handmade

    To design & To Create


    "The design is only the beginning. It is the final technical steps of the craftsmanship that truly unveils the essence of the design."

    This blog is dedicated for my passion to design & create ART JEWELRY. What started as a fascination with colour turned into an excitable obsession and addiction. Drawn heavily upon modern arts, particularly ARCHITECTURE of colours, textures & shapes - the work of SheDazzles strives to address true beauty, femininity, sensual WORKS OF ART.


    It is not just a piece of decoration that we wear everyday, but also a piece of art that is inspired by our nature & lives.



    Dedication

    This hobby blog is dedicated to my Mama who has been the most supportive person more than I can ever imagine.

    "My mother is the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my Momma. I attribute all my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her. "

    Archives