• Lovely Readers,

    WE are happy you have found your way to our little humble shop. Each of these items you see here have been hand-crafted and designed by us. Love, smile and pain is the bond of SheDazzles that is made by the goldenly touch of an ARCHITECT, engineered multimedia motion by a design ENGINEER and together with the injections of never-ending supports of a DENTIST.Do check back from time to time for more unique designs & be sure to like our fanpage at SheDazzles if you get a chance!
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

    A little update... life as we know it part 2


    Dear lovely readers,


    Sorry for being idle for quite some time now. It has almost been a year since my mom had her first stroke. If you have been following my news on my Mom's road to recovery from stroke, I am glad to tell you that she is doing much, much, much, better than before. A year has passed and she has managed to mend this new imperfections and to wipe her tears away. She is much stronger now than months before and she can walk outside freely now but using walking sticks. Though she took longer time to get dressed and even to get up, but we are just glad that she has recover from a very major, impactful moment of her life that has taken back all of our lives. 

    As of today, she is spinning the new silk thread of her new chapter of life, weaving the fabric of her new world, keeps spinning and weaving and knitting her words and visions until life starts to take shape again. I flooded her with lots and lots of inspirational books and she seems to enjoy every bit of it. She said that by reading those books made her aware and know that she is not alone. She believes that the more you do, the better it becomes.

    "There is no magic cure, no making it all go away forever. There are only small steps upward; 
    an easier day, an unexpected laugh, a mirror that doesn't matter anymore."
    - Laurie Halse Anderson

    My dad, being a father, being a husband and being a friend, those are the things that make my mom's road to recovery a successful (dengan izin Allah SWT). He made her understand that the only way she can make good at anything is to practice, and then practice some more. 

    "It was my father who taught me to value myself. He told me that I was uncommonly beautiful 
    and that I was the most precious thing in his life."
    - Dawn French

    I am not ashamed to say that no man I ever met was my father's equal, and I never loved any other man as much.
    -Hedy Lamarr

    My dad has always been the one who does the mopping, cleaning the floor of our house. It is not a big house but ever since my mom's got sick, he did most of the house chores himself. Until one day, while he was mopping the verandah, the floor just got slippery and he fell. He fell and injured himself badly. I was not at home when it happens. Ambulance was called upon as he can hardly move. The next thing is , i flew all the way from KL that night to be with my family.

    He had ruptured few of his ribs front and back and he was admitted for almost a week. The doctor says the ribs will healed naturally and there is no need to wear cement or body retainer. Just as things start to get better, my dad once again was admitted to hospital due to dengue fever. I have to say that this is one of the most scariest moment in my life ever to watch him so helpless and weak.




    And now it's my mom urn to take care of my dad in the hospital. Luckily the hospital manage to put us in private room with an extra bed for mom due to my mo's condition. I wish I could be there but I couldn't. My sisters take turns to care for both our parents. We believe this is Allah's 'ketentuan' and these are test from Allah to test our "keimanan". 
    Abah reading Quran
    Finally, after almost 2 weeks in the ward, my dad was allowed to go home. He is fit and stable and healthy, so as my mom. ;)
    After 2 weeks being admitted, now it's time to go home. Yayyy!!

    Just as things start to gets better, my grandfather, my one and only grandfather passed away shortly after he was admitted. 

    Kesabaran itu adalah salah satu dari berbagai harta simpanan yang baik. Allah tidak memberikannya kecuali kepada hamba yang mulia di sisi-Nya” 
    — Hasan Al Bashri —

     So that was what happen to me and my family, all in a year's time. I was un-inspired for a while and just not being myself. The weather and my mood have little connection. But, oh well, like they always say, acceptance of what has happened is the first step to overcoming the consequences of any misfortune. Hope that explains the silence. 


    “Life is thickly sown with thorns, and I know no other remedy than to pass quickly through them. The longer we dwell on our misfortunes, the greater is their power to harm us.” 

    ― Voltaire

    PS: After a year, I went through my emails and fan page and nothing more heartbreaking than looking at hundreds of un-replied emails and messages which is clearly my fault. I had no one else to blame but myself. Please stay tuned for my next post. I promise, it's gonna be great and this time it's gonna be different.

    Love,


















    Search This Blog

     

    IT'S JUST US, LOVE ;)

    handmade

    handmade

    To design & To Create


    "The design is only the beginning. It is the final technical steps of the craftsmanship that truly unveils the essence of the design."

    This blog is dedicated for my passion to design & create ART JEWELRY. What started as a fascination with colour turned into an excitable obsession and addiction. Drawn heavily upon modern arts, particularly ARCHITECTURE of colours, textures & shapes - the work of SheDazzles strives to address true beauty, femininity, sensual WORKS OF ART.


    It is not just a piece of decoration that we wear everyday, but also a piece of art that is inspired by our nature & lives.



    Dedication

    This hobby blog is dedicated to my Mama who has been the most supportive person more than I can ever imagine.

    "My mother is the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my Momma. I attribute all my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her. "

    Archives