• Lovely Readers,

    WE are happy you have found your way to our little humble shop. Each of these items you see here have been hand-crafted and designed by us. Love, smile and pain is the bond of SheDazzles that is made by the goldenly touch of an ARCHITECT, engineered multimedia motion by a design ENGINEER and together with the injections of never-ending supports of a DENTIST.Do check back from time to time for more unique designs & be sure to like our fanpage at SheDazzles if you get a chance!
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

    AR 269 Apple of the Eye


    Its another remakes of Apple of the Eye! ;) But this time its for a customer who is having a baby boy!! ;)Babies are wonderful! And stories about life with a baby are delightful things to share.
     
    ar268-baby-charm-bracelet

    ar268-baby-charm-bracelet

    ar268-baby-charm-bracelet

    AR 269 Apple of the Eye
    Price : RM 40
    Length : ~17.5 cm ~ 18cm
    Materials : Brass plated chain, glass beads, novelty charms

    Search This Blog

     

    IT'S JUST US, LOVE ;)

    handmade

    handmade

    To design & To Create


    "The design is only the beginning. It is the final technical steps of the craftsmanship that truly unveils the essence of the design."

    This blog is dedicated for my passion to design & create ART JEWELRY. What started as a fascination with colour turned into an excitable obsession and addiction. Drawn heavily upon modern arts, particularly ARCHITECTURE of colours, textures & shapes - the work of SheDazzles strives to address true beauty, femininity, sensual WORKS OF ART.


    It is not just a piece of decoration that we wear everyday, but also a piece of art that is inspired by our nature & lives.



    Dedication

    This hobby blog is dedicated to my Mama who has been the most supportive person more than I can ever imagine.

    "My mother is the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my Momma. I attribute all my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her. "

    Archives