• Lovely Readers,

    WE are happy you have found your way to our little humble shop. Each of these items you see here have been hand-crafted and designed by us. Love, smile and pain is the bond of SheDazzles that is made by the goldenly touch of an ARCHITECT, engineered multimedia motion by a design ENGINEER and together with the injections of never-ending supports of a DENTIST.Do check back from time to time for more unique designs & be sure to like our fanpage at SheDazzles if you get a chance!
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

    Cheers 2011!



    It’s already FEBRUARY! 1 month of 2011 has left and I still haven’t updated this blog...
                        Time flies with the manners of all of us shall never return back. I’m regret for being too gloomy with my own problems till i forgot my wonderful blog and net friends i have. Thanks for reading me. I hope it still not too late for me wishing you happy 2011! Hope the rest 11 month will bring all of much more glory than the rest year. Insha’Allah
                       Fabulous February, its CHINESE NEW YEAR tomorrow! Here, I would like to take this opportunity To wish all of my Chinese friends and all Malaysians who will celebrate it, a very happy and prosperous new year! Hopefully!
    “What goes around comes around, what goes up must come down “
                       As I always believe in karma, I’m sure God has set plans and everything upon us. We just have to keep faith and believe in ourselves and what matter most is be proper in everything you do. Sometimes what you think right might not be the best to others. Hope this New Year, will set all of us free from anger, stress and depress and each coming day becomes brighter, sweeter and happier.
                      While there is pressure to program conservatively to maximize the sales and online shopping entertainment, I know that if I get too conservative I will bore my boss and also my readers. So as for this New Year resolution, I decide to resolve to surprise all the customers when I announce each coming updates.
                       I resolve to stumble on a way to bring more 20 year olds into the arts. But not to forget, we have a generation of elderly people who have had vintage arts in their blood which is always tremendously beautiful and gorgeous. It is our targets to bring you loads of fashions style and outrageously deems in everybody’s essence.
                       Next resolution is to bring our arts management to more of the world. Yes we are in fashions line, but arts is wide, perhaps from the bracelet we will enlarge our dazzle shopping sisters like card-making or others fashions jewellery that will stunned you. The entire world of the arts is dying out by an absence of strong arts leaders. So here, I’m one of the dazzler is very grateful with all the supports form all the families and our close friends who are willing to share and give out their opinions in widening our ideas and business. Thank you LOVE!
                        I believe we must work to improve access to all the hearts of jewel’s heart. The twisting of beads and gems is our fashions line which will always stunned you with super style. Last but not least, I will study how technology can play a bigger role in helping bring us to all Malaysians. Speaking of technology, we must make sure that we develop techniques for using it to improve and beautify our blogs and also use our arts skills, get in touch with more people, and reduce the cost of marketing. I think we have only scraped the surface in the use of the internet and other technologies. So the last resolution would be to allocate time towards working with far more technologies to press on our work.
    Well said, it will be a full of activity year! Cheers 2011!


    Search This Blog

     

    IT'S JUST US, LOVE ;)

    handmade

    handmade

    To design & To Create


    "The design is only the beginning. It is the final technical steps of the craftsmanship that truly unveils the essence of the design."

    This blog is dedicated for my passion to design & create ART JEWELRY. What started as a fascination with colour turned into an excitable obsession and addiction. Drawn heavily upon modern arts, particularly ARCHITECTURE of colours, textures & shapes - the work of SheDazzles strives to address true beauty, femininity, sensual WORKS OF ART.


    It is not just a piece of decoration that we wear everyday, but also a piece of art that is inspired by our nature & lives.



    Dedication

    This hobby blog is dedicated to my Mama who has been the most supportive person more than I can ever imagine.

    "My mother is the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my Momma. I attribute all my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her. "

    Archives